Saturday, May 12, 2007

WHoo Hoo! Over 50 and blogging!

Hi Ya all!

Well, I am blogging only because Rachelle knows how. But, I am learning. This may be very dangerous, as I do like to write on occasion.

This has been a very busy month so far. Trevor is graduating on the 30th of May. Brent is busy most of the summer.

And Drew and I are doing yard work, house work, work work, and some fun! Like last night, when we went to dinner with Jolene and Doug and watched the Jazz game at our house. Only, we had T-voed it, and it cut off the end of the game. Oopps!

I am writing a script for the Andrus family reunion at the moment. It has eleven wives, Milo, and his son, Milo Jr.. Did you know that there was a rumor that Milo had hired Porter Rockwell to kill Lucy Tuttle, one of his wives. Finally, after Milo was dead his son, Milo Jr. had to sign a document saying she died in a buggy accident and not at the hand of Porter Rockwell!

Well,

Until later, must get things ready for Mother's Day!

Love,

Mum De Lane

2 comments:

S+S said...

OK, keep the blogs coming! I want to see pics of everyone and everything. :D
love,
Sarah (& Spencer)

Stephanie said...

I don't know if one blog counts as bloggine...keep it up and I'll be impressed. See you all this summer.

Love,
Stephanie